Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ten Years A Blogger

Ten years.

Ten years since this.

Ten years of my unfiltered witterings, bad jokes and thinking aloud in public.

That's fifty-three dog years.

I wanted to mark the occasion by saying Thank You. If you've ever read anything here and enjoyed it, or laughed, or rolled your eyes, or just landed here because you were Googling for filth and this is where it brought you, then Thank You.

Here's a roll-call of my favourite search terms that brought people to my little cul-de-sac of the web over the last decade:

"dreamed about wee wee"
"Murdock & B.A. kiss"
"the end of easy riders was bullshit"
"nonchalance bukkake"
"teenage girl facking"
"what is batty-watty"
"sucka loely big prick in public"
"dishwasher safe sex toys"
"Isaac Hayes sexual accomplishments"
"Goddamn Lapidus"
"georgette romero the dick sucker with champagne"
"In July peas grow there"
"jerking off in theatre"

I salute you all, frantic one-handed Googlers, and I'm sorry you didn't find what you wanted. You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need, baby.

Which applies to me too. Thank you.


And stick around, so we can see what happens next together.

No comments: