Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It Came From The Archives! - Seijun Suzuki’s Branded To Kill

One of my favourite films Of All Time arrives as an Arrow Films Dual Format Blu-ray and DVD from Monday 28th July.

Excited? You should be. Once upon a long ago, I wrote 4,000 words on Seijun Suzuki's Branded to Kill for the Wallflower Press book 24 Frames - The Cinema of Japan and Korea. Would you like to read it? I've got you covered. Steam up some rice, find a comfy chair and get reading.

If this embedding business works like I hope it will, you will be able to find that essay below (along with many others worthy of your time) courtesy of Google Books webmagic. (Click and scroll to Chapter 9).



Want some more? You may have noticed that the other chapter I contributed to that volume on Kinji Fukasaku's Battle Royale is not available via Google Books. But you can find that right here.

No comments: